Regardless of the industry, meeting demand with appropriate staffing is a significant challenge for any business. WorkSight offers you a streamlined tool that allows different views into your organization’s schedules
You can track the details of each job, including who, what, when, and where, and enable your team to view, access, and manage staff coverage from a job perspective. You can also look at the schedule from an employee perspective, to quickly determine if an employee is missing any shifts or portions of shifts on their regularly scheduled days.
A scheduler will encounter common scenarios when building a schedule for the employees whose work they plan. This article lists some of these scenarios and gives best practice tips on how to handle them.
- How do I add newly hired employees into the system?
- How do I terminate an employee?
- How do I change a long-term Job’s Operational Schedule?
- How do I schedule employees for training?
- How can I schedule a meeting or other activities for partial shifts?
- How do I invite multiple employees to a meeting?
- How do I add Multiple shifts to one job?
- How do I add multiple employees to a shift?
- When I call the crew in for an early start, how do I change the start time for shift(s)?
- When I need the crew to stay late, how do I change the end time for shift(s)?
- I need to hold a day shift employee over to cover the first portion of the afternoon shift and schedule the night shift to come in to cover the last portion of the afternoon shift. How do I represent this in the schedule?
- How do I schedule an employee to cover last-minute vacancy?
- How do I find a replacement employee for a vacancy?
- How do I schedule an employee to work on their days off?
- How do I schedule employees to work on their days off in the same job?
- How do I adjust the schedule for a Holiday when employees are not working?
- How do I schedule a Holiday when employees are working?
- How do I reassign an employee to a non-operational job?