There are two ways in Flow to record an absence:
- An absence may be recorded directly in a shift, or multiple shifts by changing the Reason(s) on a shift or a portion of a shift to an Absence reason(s).
- The Time Off Request feature can be used by employees or managers to book and approve absences or a a leave of absence.
Regardless of the method used, if the Auto-vacancy feature has been specified for a job, once the absence has been recorded, a vacancy will appear on the Schedule.
- How do I record an absence for a part of a shift, at the end or at the beginning of the shift?
- How do I record an absence for multiple reasons?
- How do I record an absence for the entire shift?
- How do I record vacation or another type of absence for a week?
- How do I update the schedule when an employee leaves on along term absence?
- How do I update the schedule when an employee returns from a long-term absence?
- How do I note a crew change in the schedule (i.e., employees reassigned to fill long term absence)?
- How do I manage Leave of Absence Scenarios using the Time Off Request Feature?