The simplest way to terminate an employee in WorkSight FLOW is by Archiving them. When you archive an employee, all scheduling information and timecards created before their archive date are maintained. As of the archive date:
- The employee is removed from their previously assigned job and any future scheduled shifts
- Future Time Off Requests are deleted
- The employee’s name no longer appears in any employee drop-down lists.
To terminate an employee without archiving them, you will need to do the following:
- Remove the employee from their assigned job
- Search for and remove the employee from any shifts they have been scheduled to on other jobs
- Search for and delete all future TORs (suggestion: Run the Time Off>All requests report starting on the Termination Date for one year to get a list of all future TORs)
- Note: The employee’s name will persist in all employee drop-down lists until they are archived.
Article is closed for comments.