Whether a user is working in Timecard or Summary mode, they will have the ability to:
Filter the displayed data
Clear existing filters
View group summary results
Create and Save an Advanced View.
The results shown in the Timecard or Summary screen will be limited to whichever Area & Group is selected in the Left Pane. To filter the results down even further;
1. Click the filter button in the Header.
The Filter By dialog appears:
2. Specify the applicable filters for the data that you want displayed
3. Click Save. The view will display the results for the selections made in the Filter By Dialog
Filter for Message Levels
Message Level filters allow the user to filter by: Info, Success, Warning, and Error messages.
Filter for Timecards In a Batch
An ‘In Batch’ filter is available on the timecard/timecard summary screens. Values are Yes and No.
Filter for Timecard Status
Timecard Status filters allow the user to filter by the timecard status. e.g., For double-level approval, the status list is: None, Signed Off, Approved, and Accepted.
When a filter is applied, there will be text above the filter button indicating that there are filters applied: .
To clear the selected filters, click on the text that says “Clear Filters”.
To clear select filters, open the Filter By Dialog and click the 'x' next to the property value filter that you want to clear.
Group Summary Results
Timecard Summary results can be grouped. The records will be sorted ascending alphabetically by Employee Name.
Click the Group button in the Summary Header:
The Group By menu will appear:
2. Select the option in the list for the grouping you wish to apply
Create an Advanced View
An Advanced View will allow you to create a non-restrictive, user-defined view, in which the displayed data is filtered for variables selected by the user. The data may be viewed for more than one area, group, occupation, etc. The data may relate to a specific occupation, shift type, reason code, etc.
1. Click the Advanced Search button in the Header
The Advanced Search dialog appears:
2. Select as many additional variables of data that you wish to be displayed in your view
3. When you are finished making your selections, Click Search. The view will display the results for the selections made in the Advanced Search Dialog
Save an Advanced View
A user has the option to save an Advanced view for future use. Saved Advanced Views are accessible under the ‘Shared Views’ header in the Left Pane.
1. Create an Advanced Search View
2. Click the More Options button in the Summary Header
3. Select the Save View option
4. The Search View dialog appears:
5. Give your Advanced Search View a name
6. Click Save. WorkSight FLOW closes the dialog and a message will appear in the bottom right corner, confirming that the Search View was created successfully: