- [Time Off] Added the ability for the system to automatically calculate the amount of leave an employee is entitled to based on inputs like the employee’s start date. This information can be accessed in Settings>Business Rules > Time Off Accrual Rules.
- [Sidebar] Added the options to duplicate areas and groups from the more options menu in the sidebar. This functionality duplicates all job properties, excluding assigned employees.
- [Daily Timecard Editor] User are able to select a check box to change the display to new Condensed Timecard view; the summarized layout displays details for Shift Type, Start Time, End Time, Units, Reason.
- [Timecard Messages] Messages have been added for the following events:
- A system generated message appears when you try to save a transaction without a group or occupation.
- A system generated time off accrual validation message “a withdrawal on yyyy-mm-dd of x units has no corresponding accrual” is displayed when there is no corresponding accrual value for a withdrawal.
- A configurable timecard validation message “Employee is working overlapping shifts” can be added to display when an employee is scheduled to overlapping shifts.
- [Timecard Rules] A new expression, averageRateLastXDays(day count), can be used to calculate an employees regular scheduled shift hours times a calculated average hourly rate "x" days prior to the date being considered. The Average Rate rounds to two decimals by default.
- All Timecard Reports have the following updates
- The Size Limit has been increased for the reports to ensure that timecard transactions are accounted for in the reports, particularly reports over a longer duration.
- The Time Out limit has been increased to facilitate running large reports.
- [Login] A user can attempt to log in up to 5 times with an invalid password. On last attempt, a "Password attempts exceeded" message will appear. The user then must wait a minimum of 15 minutes before attempting a log-in again.
No new updates for: