- [Platform Changes] System upgrade
- Doubled the number of client endpoints for increased performance and reliability.
- Infrastructure improvements for better security and performance.
- Upgraded internal components for with latest security patches.
- Updated cluster with more computing resources
- [Shift Details] Comments in the Shift
- All Shift Comments now appear as an icon on the shift, in addition to the comments appearing in the Shift Details Pane.
- [Archiving] Archive a Terminated Employee
- A Terminated Employee may be archived if the Job to which they were assigned has no associated timecards locked in a batch, for themselves or any other employees scheduled to the job. A message appears to advise you that there are locked timecards for the Job the employee is assigned to.
- [Timecard Rules] Rounding and rule expressions
- Rounding rules run when there is a change to at least one of the timecards, whether it is via deleting a premium or changing a timecard and then changing it back.
- Changed the hourForHourAsRatio() function to apply the premium on a units-only timecard item (will not have start/end times)
- [Timecard] Timecard Approval Status
- The Signed-off status of previous days is maintained when an employee makes updates to subsequent days.
- [Timecard Exporter] Exporting Premiums
- The exporter can now merge units-only premiums into timecard items that include start and end times.
No new updates for: