- [Settings] View as List
- All Settings Object field columns immediately appear when View as Grid is chosen after a login or CTRL+F5
- [Job Schedule] Auto-create Vacancy when Time Off Request created
- A Job with Auto-Create vacancy turned off will not show a vacancy on days where a Time Off Request is created.
- [Timecard] Error Messages Hyperlink
- Clicking the text of a message highlights the day it applies to in the daily timecard rollup.
- [Timecard>Other Payments] Undo button.
Adding other payments to an employee and then undoing the change with the UNDO button allows new other payments to be created immediately.
- [Edit Timecard] Paging
- After selecting and viewing a timecard test, then paging to the next page of timecards, the focus is immediately on the second page of the employee list
- [Edit Timecard] Other Payments Save
Creating an other payment in the test module, with a successful Save, creates a new blank row to add an other payment
- [Summary] Delete Employee
- When an employee is deleted, all employee timecards, time off requests, time off accruals, messages and timecard tests are removed for the employee
- [Timecard] Ghost Rows
- Ghost rows no longer appear in a mobile timecard when changing a timecard with overtime and without a break in the shift
No new updates for: