- [Settings] User Defined Types
- The User Defined Types (UDT) feature allows a user to create add a custom reference User Defined Field (UDF) to add to another object, such as People, Area, Group, etc.
- When configured, the UDT name appears as a reference choice in Add UDF: the names of the data configured in the UDT appear in a drop-down list on any object referencing it.
- [Mobile>Timecard] Rounding
- When either the in/out times or the units are changed in a timecard on the mobile application, the same rounding is applied in the desktop application.
No new updates for: