- [Timecard Employee List] Reloads each time a new employee is selected
Pay Timecard employee list no longer reloads every time a new employee is selected if filters or sorts are selected in Plan view that aren't permitted in Pay view.
- [Timecard Rules] Expression to test for End Time
Added a function call intersects to address this feature.
- to check to see if working any shift past 18 but before midnight 2: intersects(18, 24)
- to check to see if working a shift past 18 but before 7 the next morning 4:
- intersects(18, 24+7) or
- intersects(18, 31)
- to check to see if working any shift that intersects from 6:30 in the morning of the previous day to midnight: intersects(-6.5, 0)
- [Timecard Rules] Daily OT - check for hours worked in week
Added an expression that computes the hours worked in the employees work week, hoursWorkedInWeek() e.g., hoursWorkedInWeek() >= 40.0
- [Timecard Rules] Future Scale rates applying before current Scale rates
The scale rate table now sorts rows based on the ‘Ends On’ date in ascending order (earliest date will sort to top of table and * rows will sort to bottom). Rate in the timecard apply as expected.
- [Timecard Rules] Timecard UDF's on account code and timecard exporter tables
Timecard UDF columns can be added to the Account Code and Timecard Exported Rules tables to be used as matching criteria when creating and running rules.
[Batch Dashboard] Error Timecard Count Displayed
Errors dial counts the number of timecards in error; not the number of errors.
[Employee Timecard Report] Units-only Timecards generating Bad Request Message
Units only timecards now appear correctly in the Employee Timecard Report, with no error being thrown.
No new updates for:
Article is closed for comments.