- [User Profile] User Name/Avatar default
- If no Avatar picture is selected at sign-up, users initials will be the default Avatar.
- [On Boarding] Employee Name default
- Invited employee - Employee's name associated with the email address is automatically populated in the sign-up dialog box when the invitation is accepted.
- [Time Off Requests] Pre-filled TOR dialog box
- From the schedule or timecard - Time Off Request dialog populated with selected Employee's name and date, or today's date if no date is selected.
- For shifts in excess of an absence reason, the hours entered on the TOR are recorded on the shift for the employee, and in the timecard(s) produced. Absence reasons will no longer appear split (break) on the schedule.
- [Shift Details] Access to TORs
Users can review and change the status of a TOR from Shift Details in the job schedule and employee schedule. When TORs are cancelled or set back to requested users will have to switch to the Time Off Calendar/List to continue updating the request.
- [Schedule Validations] Comments/Messages
- In addition to displaying in the job schedule, validation messages are displayed in employee schedule mode in shift cell.
- [Timecards] Copy Timecard
- In the timecard roll up grid a daily timecard row can be copied (CTRL+C/CTRL+V) from one date to another date.
- [Timecard Rules] Automatically populate Absence Reason on Designated Stat Holidays
A Timecard Reason column has been added to the Overtime Table. The previous Reason column label has been changed to OT Reason. This extends the overtime rule to update either the Timecard Reason column or the OT Reason column.
- Existing overtime table configuration should not be changed. Only one of these two column can be defined for a rule.
Default value for the columns is <empty>.
- See Automatically change scheduled Shift reason(s) for how to use.
No new updates for: