- [User Profile] Role Display
- The user profile dialog displays the Role of the logged-in user.
- [Schedule] Copy/Paste to multiple shifts
- Allow users to select a shift and then highlight a block of shift cells and copy paste the original shift to the highlighted shifts. This is the same behavior as copy/paste one shift to one shift cell.
- [UDFs] Job UDFs
- UDFs can be added to Jobs. These UDFs can then be used in the Rules Expression Editor.
- [Scheduling Rules] Existing saved Scheduling Rules will need to be deleted and re-configured
- [Scheduling Tool] Improved Candidate List
- Ability to select a date and the range duration to view -1 day, 1 week or 2 weeks
- [Scheduling Tool] Improved Filters
- Multi-level filters create a list of employees that meet the conditions of the selected shift, then display the list of employees with their shift details showing any conflicts that would influence filling the vacancy
- Filter properties include Job, Employee and Timecard fields, including all defined UDFs
- The list of comparatives for filters has been expanded and is field context sensitive. Comparatives include: =,<, <=, >, >=, != (not equal), in, not in, between, not between, intersects, not intersects.
- The filter value can be easily matched to the value of the selected timecard, or to a specified value
- A timecard effective date range filter is now available
- A pre-defined Advanced Filter 'Employee Qualified for Selected Job' can be deleted, if appropriate
- [Scheduling Tool] For more information, see Schedule Replacement Finder
- [All Rules] New Expression Editor/Evaluator
- a tool tip pop-up displays how an expression should be completed
- any errors in an expression are underlined with a red line
- [Expressions] UDFs
- Any entity UDF can be used in the expression editor. This includes, Job, Employee, Shift Type and Timecard UDFs.
- [New Expression] Hours Worked During
- "hoursWorkedDuring(start,end)" allows us to define a number of hours worked between a start and end time
- [Timecard Rules] Rate Rule
- Average Rate Rule improved to guard against a timecard generating at 0.00
- [Test Mode] Toggle Test Mode
- Toggle Test Mode is an option in the User Menu. This toggle is available to users with rights to view or edit tests.
- When the toggle is on, the TEST tab appears in the header, and the BATCH tab is dimmed.
- [Test Timecard List] Available Sorts
- The list of the test timecards can be sorted in ascending or descending order by Employee name or Employee code.
- [Mobile Version] New Release
- A new Mobile release has been deployed to match changes made to the desktop release. All users will need to upgrade their mobile version of WorkSight FLOW via Google Play (Android) or the App Store (iPhone).
- [Supported Devices] Upgrade OS on Android devices
- Android devices with an operating system greater than or equal to v11. Users may need to upgrade their operating system to v11 or later.
- Apple devices with iOS greater than or equal to v12 - no change from previous version
- [Notifications] Update App indicator
- Going forward, when the mobile app version on users phone does not match app store version , an “Update App” icon and message will be displayed on the home screen
No new updates for: