- [Rebranding] WorkSight Flow Icon
- The new WorkSight Flow icon/logos is visible on both the desktop and mobile applications on sign-in and on the navigation panels.
- [Settings] People (Employee) Profiles
- Employees can now be deleted or archived, via the more options menu, as of a specified date.
- [Settings> Roles] Roles and Permissions
- Default roles are immutable but can be customized by duplicating the role.
- User created roles can be duplicated or deleted.
- All users belonging to the role have the same user permissions.
- [Settings>Users} User Profiles
- Existing users roles will be mapped to a matching system role and will assume that role's permissions after the update is completed.
- Once a user has accepted and invitation to WorkSight, their profile and role is visible in the User table.
- Improved user session support for role and permission changes; users are logged out or directed to re-log in when role or permissions are updated. This includes both the desktop and mobile applications, as applicable.
- Users can be deleted via the more options menu. The user is immediately logged out.
- [Settings>Billing] Billing Management
- Billing information can be reviewed on the billing page by the Super Administrator. This includes stats on the subscription tier limits on users and employees and the number of active users and employees in the system.
- The Manage button on the billing page allow the user to update the billing plan/tier for their organization.
- [Dialog Boxes] Move/Resize
Dialog boxes are re-sizable and movable.
- [Right Panel] Resize
The right hand pane is resizable in the Plan. The hide/show button right panel feature is still available.
- [Scheduling Tool] Candidate List
- When a user selects a shift on the shift details, the schedule tool will reflect that selection. If there are multiple shifts/vacancies, the user can scroll through the various shifts to fill the vacancies.
- To facilitate the selection process:
- Added employee quick search box in addition to improved filter and sort features to search for the availability of an individual employee.
- Date control added to the candidate list to view additional dates.
- [Timecard/Timecard Summary] Instant Search for Timecards
An instant search box is available in the header of the Pay Module. Type in an employee name, occupation, shift or reason to view any related timecards.
- Enhancements were made for Report Filters, Sorts and Grouping
- In various reports the enhancement included the addition of relevant fields, such as Employee UDFs or the removal of fields which were deemed to have no impact on the running of the specific report.
No new updates for:
- Mobile (see Core above)