WorkSight Flow can be configured on a wide range of mobile devices, including mobile phones and tablets with either iOS or Android operating systems.
WorkSight Flow can currently be installed on:
- Apple devices with iOS greater than or equal to v12
- Android devices with an operating system greater than or equal to v11
It is recommended that you keep the operating system on your device fully up-to-date with the latest operating system available.
When something goes wrong
We recommend that you refer to your IT resource person to assist you in resolving the problem if the following steps do not fix the issue.
There are many reasons why an app can stop working or just stop responding. Listed below are some basic troubleshooting steps that will usually work on most devices to try and resolve the error you're experiencing.
- Check to see if there are any updates in the device app store
It's always good practice to ensure that your app is up to date with the latest version available on the app store of the device you're using. While updates are generally done automatically, there are rare occasions where an update will not be automatically applied, and so it's good to check this first before attempting the rest of the steps below.
- Press the Home button multiple times until the main menu appears.
- Scroll to and select Settings > General > About.
- The software version of your device should appear on this screen.
- Open your device's Settings.
- Tap About Phone or About Device.
- Tap Android Version to display your version information.
- Restart the app
Depending on the device you're using, the method to restart the app in question may differ.
- Swipe up to the middle of the screen on an iPhone X or later, or double-click the Home button on an iPhone 8 or earlier.
- Close the app by sliding it off the top of the screen.
- Tap the home button (double-tapping or long-pressing as needed).
- The recent apps menu will open showing little thumbnail images of all the apps you’ve used recently and are in memory.
- To close them, simply swipe them away—hold your finger down on the thumbnail image and swipe it off the screen, either left or right, or up or down, depending on the device.
- Clear the cache
Just about every device on the market that streams video content, will store temporary data in its memory known as cache. Depending on the device, this cache might not be cleared until the device you're using is restarted.
To clear the cache:
- Open your iPhone's or iPad Settings.
- Scroll until you see the eligible app, then tap it.
- Look for a "Clear cache" option. If the toggle next to it is green, tap it to clear the app's cache.
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page.
- Tap the Other Apps heading to see a list of your installed apps.
- Find the eligible app and tap its listing.
- Tap the Clear cache button.
- Log out/Log in
- Log out of the Mobile App
- Clicking on the menu in the upper right hand corner
- Choose Sign out
Log into the Mobile App
- Tap the WorkSight Flow icon in your app menu to open the application, or via the Sign in screen if it is visible
- Tap in the Email field and enter your email address.
- Tap in the Password field and enter your password.
- Tap the SIGN IN button
- Please note: A user can attempt to log in up to 5 times with an invalid password, On the last attempt, a "Password attempts exceeded" message will appear. The user must then wait a minimum of 15 minutes before attempting a log-in again. It is advisable for the user to change their password and use the new password to log in.
- Log out of the Mobile App
- Restart your device
- Press and hold the top button until the power off slider appears.
- Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off.
Note: If your device is frozen or unresponsive, force restart your device. The steps to force restart iPhone depend on the model.
- To turn your device back on, press and hold the top button until you see the Apple logo
- Press and hold the "Power" button until you see the "Options" menu.
- Select either "Restart" or "Power off". If you choose "Power off", you can turn your device back on again by pressing and holding the "Power" button.
- Disconnect the WiFi or Internet access
If none of the options above work, please try disconnecting the Internet access on your device and then reconnect to the Internet and try the app once more.
- Uninstall and then re-install the app
Please move forward with this option as a last resort.
For Android go to Google Play or for iOS go to the App Store, and search for WorkSight Flow and install the application.
- Call your Organization's IT professional