Welcome to WorkSight FLOW!
WorkSight FLOW is the easiest way to schedule people around work and manage gross pay.
Here in Help, you’ll find all the detailed documentation for FLOW features, learn how to set up your Organization or Location, create groups and jobs, understand permission settings, invite teammates, and more.
Whether you sign up for WorkSight FLOW yourself or are invited by somebody else, you start by creating a WorkSight FLOW account. FLOW accounts are tied to individuals; FLOW accounts grant access to shared Locations and Organizations to collaborate with other FLOW users.
To access your team’s WorkSight FLOW account for the first time, you’ll need to accept an invitation, even if you’re already on another account for WorkSight or our other tool WorkSight 4.x.
This article lays out the steps for:
- Signing up to create a WorkSight FLOW account for your organization to invite other users and start scheduling
- Accessing your company’s FLOW account as a user so that you can join your team in tracking time
We’ve also included some tips for signing in on a day-to-day basis, in general.
Let’s get started!
Create a FLOW account for your organization
The Onboarding process described in this section is for a new registration of an organization.
- You can create an account for your organization by first going to WorkSight Flow
- Click on the Sign Up button and choose the plan that will best meet your organization's needs. Once you have accepted the invitation email sent to you by FLOW, a Location will immediately be created for you. You have also created an account for yourself as a Super Administrator.
Additional users can be invited to the same organization/location using the Invite to WorkSight feature. See Creating and Managing Users
- Go to your email account and open the email sent by WorkSight FLOW.
If you haven’t received an email invitation, we recommend searching your email account for messages from email@example.com. The invitation may have gotten caught in a spam folder or auto-filter behind a firewall.
The confirmation email will look similar to:
- Click on the hyperlink in the email to get started.
- The WorkSight Profile dialog appears, with the Email field pre-populated with the email address entered in the Welcome to WorkSight screen.
Note: You, as the initial user, will be considered to be a key contact (Super Administrator) for the organization specified.
- Complete the fields in the dialog.
- Click Continue.
- An account successfully created dialog appears
- You are redirected to the Sign In page to enter your email and password to sign into the WorkSight application.
Create a user account by accepting an invitation
When an Administrator in the account creates your user profile, an invitation email will be generated and sent to your email address. You are being invited into their Location or Organization where you can collaborate on groups and jobs with your invitee (and their colleagues).
If an Administrator set up your user profile, but you haven’t received an email invitation, we recommend searching your email account for messages from firstname.lastname@example.org. The invitation may have gotten caught in a spam folder or auto-filter. If a search doesn’t surface the message, or if the invitation link has expired, you can ask the Administrator to re-send the invitation from the account’s Team section.
To accept the invitation and access the account, click the link in the FLOW Signup Confirmation email. Accepting the invitation is the only way to join your team’s account. When you click the link to join, you’ll go to a screen where you can create a password before signing in.
Enter your Name
Enter your company email address
Choose a profile photo
Create a password
Enter your Organization's name, if you are creating a new Organization,
If you have been sent an invite, the Organization is populated.
Enter your Locations name, if you are creating a new Organization,
If you have been sent an invite, the Location for the Organization is populated.
You can sign in to your WorkSight FLOW account from app.worksight.services/login. You can then enter your email and password and click Sign In.
If you have access to multiple locations in your organization, you can switch to a different one by clicking your name/avatar at the top right of any page and selecting Switch Locations.