The Onboarding process is for a new registration of an organization.
Additional users can be invited to the same organization using the Invite to WorkSight feature.
Accessing the WorkSight Sign-Up Page
1. Enter the URL for WorkSight. The URL is https://app.worksight.services/
2. The Welcome to WorkSight screen appears
Creating a WorkSight account (New Organization):
1. Enter your email address
2. Click the GET STARTED button (or Press Enter)
3. The following dialog appears on the webpage:
4. Go to your email account and open the email sent by WorkSight. If you did not receive an email there is a hyperlink (Click Here) in the dialog to click to have another email sent to you.
The confirmation email will look similar to:
5. Click on the hyperlink in the email to get started.
6. The WorkSight Profile dialog appears, with the Email field pre-populated with the email address entered in the Welcome to WorkSight screen.
Note: You, as the initial user, will be considered to be a key contact (Super Administrator) for the organization specified.
7. Complete the fields in the dialog.
8. Click Continue.
9. An account successfully created dialog appears
10. You are redirected to the Sign In page to enter your email and password to sign into the WorkSight application.